More than a job
At Superior Massage we are always looking for professional, reliable, relation-able and well-rounded Massage Therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services.
We truly believe that massage is a necessity and not just a luxury. At Superior Massage we believe in Retraining, Renewing, and Relaxing the mind, body, and spirit.
Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 6+ months work experience as a massage therapist.( not required)
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point,sports and deep tissue massage. (Looking for well- roundness)
- Computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.